CABLESKI CALENDAR COMPETITION REGISTRATION - FOR 2020 SEASON
The Cableski Council handles the organisation of the International Cableski competition Calendar. It is IMPORTANT that Federations register their 2020 competitions according to the rules below:
- 2020 E&A Titled Events, International Record Capability, Cash Prize events must be registered with the Cableski Council prior to 30th November 2020.
- Other International competitions must be registered with the Cableski Council prior to the 25th January 2020.
- All competitions must be applied for on the Cableski Council Competition Registration Form (enclosed - please copy as many as necessary)
The E&A Byelaws details a system of fines as follows:-
- If competitions are added to the calendar after the Congress, the following fines will be levied :
- Fine up to March 1st : 100 Euro.
- Fine from March 2nd up to May 31st : 200 Euro.
- No competitions will be added to the calendar after May 31st. However, Federations may apply to the E&A CC for permission to add a competition up to 30 days before the proposed start date of the competition. The E&A CC will decide if the competition is allowed to be added to the calendar. If it is allowed a (late) fine of 400 Euro will be levied. In the case of Cash Prize or Record Capability Homologation, the organiser must submit the names of their proposed jury panel at the time of the application.
- Fine for changing dates or place of a calendar competition after March 1st : 100 Euro.
- Fine for cancelling a calendar competition after March 1st : 200 Euro.
- The fine for cancelling European Championships will be according to the Letter of Agreement and Obligations.
FEES PAYABLE FOR 2020
Obligations available from the E&A office.
The homologation fees are payable on the submission of a homologation dossier, even if the homologation or the homologation level is refused.
The fee for the international competition to enter towards the WBW ranking list is 100 Euro.
The fee for a normal homologation is 100€ and for a Record Capability homologation 200 Euro.
Schedule of Calendars
The E&A Cableski Council will update the international on a regular basis on the Cableski.org website.
Appointment of Officials
The E&A Cableski Council will appoint panels only for international events that are on this calendar.
Notification to Officials
Officials will be invited to apply to the E&A Cableski Council (in the usual way) for appointment to titled events and all other International evens on this calendar.
All qualified officials will be sent a copy of the calendar. Competition Registration Form
A Competition Registration Form MUST be completed for EVERY competition on the International Calendar. A copy is attached to these Notes. Please copy freely and return the form as soon as possible to the President of the E&A Cableski Council.
E&A Cableski Council President
Tel: +32 477 253510
Issued 14th October 2019